DIY Class A/B Amp The "Wolverine" build thread

Made some progress, again not done the transistors yet. Boards still need cleaning too.
IMG_20220517_093255623.jpg

Reactions: 5 users
Joined 2019
Paid Member
Greg, thank you for the generous offer!

I consolidated the list.

For anyone else wanting boards, it may help Greg if you copy this and add your name/handle to the list.

01. Scott (SrMcGee)
02. Francois G
03. Richard (ToadMaster1973)
04. 1883
05. A Jedi
06. Quan
07. vasillis
08. Gaetano (ghitus)
09. Fireanimal
10. Theodeosis O.
11. ItsAllInMyHead

Reactions: 1 user
For my continental US friends I require $8 sent via PayPal, pm me with US paypal-listed address(just for confirmation). Francois thank you for your quick payment. My overseas friends, please send me (via pm) your mailing address so that I may calculate your individual cost. I will add insurance to overseas orders because if it gets damaged en route I won't be able to replace it. I will be trying to send out the pcbs out this week once payment is confirmed. Thank you Itsallinmyhead for your gracious help.

Here is the basic BOM/Schematic, some of the resistors are precision(0.1%) I'll try to see if I can find the real BOM which will have all the required info for the parts. Per Chris, the base/collector capacitors are not required, so don't populate them. Thank you Chris(Anatech).

Attachments

• MATCHER-SCH.pdf
    21.4 KB · Views: 447
Reactions: 1 users
Hey fellow hobbists, I haven't forgotten anyone, worked a 12 hour day today so your patience is greatly appreciated, I intend to mail out all paid members by the end of the week. As for the members outside of the US, it will take a little longer for me to research best pricing without compromising reliable delivery for each interested individual.

Reactions: 1 user