Wordle

Now it says something about becoming a member. I just googled it and went to the NY Times link. They give you unlimited words. Please tell me how I'm supposed to do this for real.
Cal,

Here’s the link I use: https://www.powerlanguage.co.uk/wordle
Mark, how do you show it like you did so as not to show others?
Took me five tries this time. And I don't know how you find out what # puzzle this is.
Cal,

when you finish the game it gives you your statistics. From there there is a Share button you press, then you can post out your results for folks to see.

thanks
Mark

When I was young, we spent hours on end playing what we called word game. Same rules but it was always 4 letter words.
I was introduced recently to this new sensation and tried it today. Now I know it's beginners luck, but first time out I got it in 3 words.
I think I'll try again and let it bring me back to earth.
Who else is doing this?
My wife and I have been doing this for a couple weeks now, is fun, yet frustrating when you brain isn’t working. Always on the lookout for the unique, British spellings also, but haven’t had any yet.
I have a cousin who always gets it in three tries…

Haven’t signed up anywhere, just play off the site and don’t have any stats recorded.
I hope The NY Times isn’t going to start charging for it!

Joined 2016
Paid Member
Yes. It’s a good brain teaser today!! Funny how some words don’t look right even when they are spelled correctly.

I’ve been playing Wordament since its launch in 2012 (any other players here on DIYA?) Nice to have a different kind of daily challenge with Wordle. Been following the commercial/development story as well. Nice 7 figure payday for the creator.