• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale Amp Camp Amp Redux - Complete kits

Things you have for sale.
Hello all, it's been a little while...

I have put together another batch of these kits and made them available for sale on my new website, reduxkits.com.
As a launch special, use the code "HelloWorld" for $30 off!

There are a few minor changes to the design and greatly improved the packaging for shipping.

Speaking of, shipping is free within the US. I'm still figuring out how to quote international mail automatically, so for now, builders outside the states can contact me directly here or at reduxkits@gmail.com to order.

Thanks again to everyone who has provided support, encouragement, and guidance along the way.

Happy building,
Nelson

Attachments

• bottom view.jpg
    bottom view.jpg
    414.7 KB · Views: 37
  • built by closeup.jpg
    built by closeup.jpg
    335.4 KB · Views: 38
Reactions: 5 users
I have two pairs! Love the sound and really fun to build. I'm tempted to buy pair number 3!

[Edit: Although my bank account disagreed, I used my override powers and picked up the third pair! It's going to be a project for daddy daughter to build together. She's a toddler so I gotta get started now as it's gonna take a while to finish ;) ]

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
The ACA will be current limited into 4 ohms and you will get less than 5 good watts. If you have high sensitivity, efficient speakers then that's great, but otherwise I'd recommend paralleling two channels or building an amp with more current capability for 4 ohm loads.

Reactions: 1 user