• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale Amp Camp Amp Redux - Complete kits

Things you have for sale.
There's always a chance ;)

I've gotten several requests to keep the kits available. As of now I haven't made moves to make it happen nor have I decided if I'm going to.

This is all about fun for me so I've been thinking about how to keep it interesting. The design may change a bit (easier bridge / parallel? ACA mini instead? New mech design?) but it will all be in the spirit of the original

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 user
It's more heatsink than required, 1.25 °C/W (4 sinks at 5 °C/W) for the original mini vs 0.8 °C/W for this round sink but I suppose a bit cool has some appeal. The board area would also be a bit tight for a stereo mini under that sink.

To really make the most of it I'd go with monoblocks again and bump up the voltage + current (something I know PSz also wants) but I'd need help re-selecting part values and operating point. Does three times the heatsink equal three times the power? :redhot:

Side note, is there a way to tag forum members in a post so they get notified when mentioned?

Joined 2019
Paid Member
Side note, is there a way to tag forum members in a post so they get notified when mentioned?
Using the "@" in front of the member name will notify them if they have the notifications turned on.

Example - @N Brock should have notified you of your mention along with the notification of a new post in a thread you're watching / created.

Reactions: 1 user