BPA200 (LM3886TF) Detailed Diagram

I really think that you should read up on basic electronics before attempting to build something like this. Because if you don't know how to wire up a basic OP-amp then building a BPA200 amp that works might be a bit to much.

But I shall not rain on your parade :)

I attached a PDF-file of a schematic that I have made. Now, there is some notes you must now. I have not tested it nor built this specific version. I have double-checked it but there might still be some errors. Grounds are not separated and it uses a groundplane. This is not liked by many members on this forum, it have worked well for me in other designs but it might not work for you if you build it. To be honest its impossible to use a star-ground on a two layer design of this size. Also, component values might have to be changed. I will not explain that further, all information about why and how is available in the PDF previously linked and in basic audio design around the web.

EDIT: Ground are in fact somewhat separated.
CJ, nice layout! I would like to give the BPA200 a try using your layout (and test it, as I am aware it wasn’t tested yet). Would you mind sharing the PCB layout or even the gerber files? The picture above only shows the top layer. Thank you!