100W Ultimate Fidelity Amplifier

Greetings to all i built in hx11 for subwoofer.powerfull bass and vibrate in my home.thank you xrk.sonal kunal.apex audio

Attachments

• 20160818_220843.jpg
    20160818_220843.jpg
    430.7 KB · Views: 1,957
Can you post link for this PSU or post number.

Apex sir

Same thread your post #327 & 328 can I use this PSU circuit and pcb with 35-0-35 400VA transformer.Or suggest simple PSU circuit and pcb layout for your AX-14 amp.
I want to build your 100W ultimate fidelity amp AX-14
can you provide correct circuit diagram and PCB layout with bill of material of AX-14. How many watt I can get in 8ohm load with 35-0-35 AC 400VA transformer.

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
I am playing pretty loud right now and those emitter resistors are not even warm. So I think it's OK. I have 5W 0.22R rectangular cement ones but was saving them for another project. The big 2W Zobel resistor is warmer.

Listening impressions:

Very clean neutral amp with wide soundstage and excellent spatial imaging. Low distortion clear highs, no sibillance or fatigue. Great all around amp for listening to wide range of music. Bass is quite good - crisp and punchy. Vocals are excellent and very articulate.

Highly recommended amp to build.

Last edited:
Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
fx 8 is quite expensive to build it, but i heard people said it really has good sound. if ax11 is just the fx8, in my opinion ax 11 its really good too. thanks for your comment sir still4given

What do you call expensive? I doubt there is $5 difference between the three different models. FX8 has the fewest parts. I would bet in a blind A/B test you could not tell them apart.

ardi79
the tiniest board is sonal FX-8 50x50mm, also Dobrivoje with ALF08NP- it has lower price likewise 2x LatMos.
I listen to mine nearly the last month- i like the very clear vocals and the over all easy to
listen- and if you give a bit more juice to speaker you will be surprised.
Also many AX11 around here with different Output Transistors- TO-3 or BD249/250....so
on.