DIY SONY VFETS pt 3 - Got VFETs?

Hi,

I have a pair of Vfets that I sourced from a generous member here and I’m a little confused as to whether they are the N-Type or P-Type.

Can a kind forum member explain briefly in layman’s terms as how I can identify which type of Vfet (data sheet needed?) I have or am I confusing the pertinence and relevance of what N-Type or P-Type as it relates to the actual build and it’s more of a engineering preference that the Vfets can be easily adapted too within the design parameters offered by Mr. Pass.

Hi,

I have a pair of Vfets that I sourced from a generous member here and I’m a little confused as to whether they are the N-Type or P-Type.

Can a kind forum member explain briefly in layman’s terms as how I can identify which type of Vfet (data sheet needed?) I have or am I confusing the pertinence and relevance of what N-Type or P-Type as it relates to the actual build and it’s more of a engineering preference that the Vfets can be easily adapted too within the design parameters offered by Mr. Pass.
What part numbers are they ?

Joined 2011
Paid Member
A new low cost, Toshiba-less, Linear Systems-less, front end card design is also ready. I will post the Gerbers on this site, one or two days after those 300 channels are in the Store. Then anyone can order front end boards from a fab and have them shipped directly to their home. (Also don't forget about the other front end Gerbers that are already on this site, for Scourge, Bulwark, Marauder, and Dreadnought).

Reactions: 1 user