DIYA store "Wolverine" (Son of Badger) .... suggestions ??

Joined 2016
Paid Member
Hi Guy's

There are 15 people who have not responded to my PM that I sent out with the order information.
Below are their names. I you are one of those members or know one of those members, please ensure you send me, or ask them to send me their order details soon as we trying to finalize numbers for our group buy.

If you have chosen to withdraw from the group buy please let me know.
If you don't see your name I have your details.

@asuslover
@sekhar
@The Lord Flashheart
@Bkhatton
@MarkB1
@kamal kishor
@diy40
@SumanDachepalli
@Knuds1
@li_gangyi
@Jaack
@ingo50
@Stinkpot75
@cowboy99
@andrensairr

Hello Stuart and co, I'm trying to figure out if I can use some heatsinks I already have. Two quick questions - what sort of heat dissipation is needed for EF3-3 and are the boards designed to use the following transistor mounting locations on the UMS (trying to figure out heatsink width required). Thanks!

CFF1C465-3DB9-45EF-BDCE-EEE4E4059D89.jpeg

AJedi, thanks for your interest. Please refer to page 2 of the UMS specification that you quoted above - it tells you the position of the various boards including the HoneyBadger which has identical mounting holes to the Wolverine EF3. What you highlight is close but you need to include the holes just to the left and right. The 300mm heatsinks are more than adequate for heat dissipation when used in a domestic environment.

Reactions: 1 user
Joined 2016
Paid Member
Hello Stuart and co, I'm trying to figure out if I can use some heatsinks I already have. Two quick questions - what sort of heat dissipation is needed for EF3-3 and are the boards designed to use the following transistor mounting locations on the UMS (trying to figure out heatsink width required). Thanks!

View attachment 1023888
Hi @A Jedi,

Please refer to post #1436 for details of the holes used from the UMS

https://www.diyaudio.com/community/...son-of-badger-suggestions.369758/post-6908673

Reactions: 1 user
Hi Guy's

There are 15 people who have not responded to my PM that I sent out with the order information.
Below are their names. I you are one of those members or know one of those members, please ensure you send me, or ask them to send me their order details soon as we trying to finalize numbers for our group buy.

@asuslover
@sekhar
@The Lord Flashheart
@Bkhatton
@MarkB1
@kamal kishor
@diy40
@SumanDachepalli
@Knuds1
@li_gangyi
@Jaack
@ingo50
@Stinkpot75
@cowboy99
@andrensairr
PM

Hi Guy's

@asuslover
@sekhar
@The Lord Flashheart
@Bkhatton
@MarkB1
@kamal kishor
@diy40
@SumanDachepalli
@Knuds1
@li_gangyi
@Jaack
@ingo50
@Stinkpot75
@cowboy99
@andrensairr
PM .i m interested please tell me cost my email id: vinayak.feb@gmail.com

Joined 2016
Paid Member
Stuart,

Have you started to send payment requests? If you have, I did not receive anything other than the initial request for address and email info.
Payment requests will be sent out once Thimios confirms the EF3-4 board. News of Thimios confirming the board and when Payment requests have started with be posted here as well.

Reactions: 1 users
Joined 2016
Paid Member
Hi Guy's

Just a quick update.
Thimios has completed the Wolverine IPS board.
I have attached some images that he sent through.
I am sure he would appreciate some feedback. I think he has done a great job. It looks amazing.

Thank you Thimios :)

Attachments

• IMG-20220215-WA0043.jpg
    IMG-20220215-WA0043.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG-20220215-WA0047.jpg
    IMG-20220215-WA0047.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG-20220215-WA0050.jpg
    IMG-20220215-WA0050.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 275
  • Thank You
Reactions: 5 users
Hi Guy's

Just a quick update.
Thimios has completed the Wolverine IPS board.
I have attached some images that he sent through.
I am sure he would appreciate some feedback. I think he has done a great job. It looks amazing.

Thank you Thimios :)
Nice work, congratulations to all for the project. In the future I want to build the Spook amp, it caught my attention because OS said that it was based on Leach and that it improved it in some aspects.