• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Mini A Board Run

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ran into very nice 0,47R resistors

All,

Ran into a box (5000Pc) of 0,47R 2Watt 5% (KOA MOSX2LT52AR47J) resistors.

These are metal film resistors. Altough the tolerance is 5%, the difference between the resistors used so far is less than 1%.

If anyone interested let me know.

Retired diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2002
Kram said:
Refering to the wiki, what is the difference between miniALEPH component sets and Aleph Mini Through Hole kit's ? are they not the same thing?

Kram

sorry if I have missed something obvious:smash:

No, there shouldn't be. For the time being, Jason is only organizing the parts for the through-hole amplifier boards. I ordered 100 more boards and they should arrive at the end of the month.

--
Brian

Joined 2002
wdavis009 said:

Perfect timing actually. Riding season is just getting started here. Another month and all my extra money will be going to track days.

[off-topic post]

That is good. My wife and I go to track days together with our cars. We go out with our cars once and a while. My wife ditched me to go to one last weekend, while I was working on getting my old crx autocross car ready for the next event.

Here is a pic of her car:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

[/off-topic post]

--
Brian

wdavis009 said:

Perfect timing actually. Riding season is just getting started here. Another month and all my extra money will be going to track days.

WOW! you sound like merdith / brian :) you eat tires for lunch too ?

Good job brian good to see people seeking boards again. Maybe order more :)

BrianGT said:

I will order more once this batch of 100 boards is gone.

I had the boards made in red this time, with normal board thickness, so they will be cheaper this time.

--
Brian

Right on. Id like to buy a set of red just because :) Are they gold toped too ?

p.s ( off topic ) ill mail your stuiff out today )

Jase

BrianGT said:

[off-topic post]
That is good. My wife and I go to track days together with our cars. We go out with our cars once and a while. My wife ditched me to go to one last weekend, while I was working on getting my old crx autocross car ready for the next event.
[/off-topic post]

--
Brian

Very nice Brian. Tires are my biggest expense. My wife's first track day is next month, so my track expenses have now doubled. :bawling: Some shameless pics from my last track day. :D

http://home.wideopenwest.com/~wdavis73/stt.htm

Joined 2002
wdavis009 said:

Very nice Brian. Tires are my biggest expense. My wife's first track day is next month, so my track expenses have now doubled. :bawling: Some shameless pics from my last track day. :D

http://home.wideopenwest.com/~wdavis73/stt.htm

Nice pics! This is our 2nd season, and our first season using r-compound tires. It makes all the difference :) Costs more for an extra set of wheels, but in the end, it saves the daily driving tires.

The only issue is that we now have 4 sets of extra wheels/tires in our entry way of our house :)
http://tastybeef.com/misc/tires.jpg
My wife has 2 for her sti, I have one for my evo and one for my crx. She graduated with a chemical engineering degree from Georgia Tech at the same time I did in EE, so she helps fund the tire budget :)

--
Brian

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.