• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Mini A Board Run

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ryssen said:
Nice! Are you building a 4 channel amp?
do you thing heatsinks for the rectifiers are needed?

I dont know if they will need heat sinks if they do ill add them. I'm building 2 stereo chassis the idea is to have one chassis with 2 channels in it per speaker for bi-amping. :) im doing it now with Through Hole mini alephs and love it. PURE clean sound less parts and 15 watts TONES of power for me.

Kram said:
Hello BrianGT,

I would like enough boards to make 1 two channel amp. What is the situation with power supply boards, do you have some of those as well?

Thanks
Mark

smd or through hole ?

the smd is one board with 4 boards 2psu boards and 2 smd amp boards. TO-Witch will build you a nice stereo block.

Jase

Hi, the SMD one was the one I was after.

I was not aware that the SMD board contained everything, sounds good to me. :)

What is the going price these days for the SMD PCBs then? If they are a reasonable price I could be tempted the take 2 sets if there is enough for other people.

could BrianGT please mail me with the costs and how to pay ( i have paypal) and will reply with my address etc.

Thanks
Mark.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.