• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 Headphone Amplifier GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
olli, what's the cutoff for the order now? I noticed that you had originally said the end of August. I've been mulling the idea of offering a build service for some of the people who have expressed an interest in the O2 but don't have the skills/desire to go the DIY route.
Once I had a list of people interested, I'd add that number to your list.

olli, what's the cutoff for the order now? I noticed that you had originally said the end of August. I've been mulling the idea of offering a build service for some of the people who have expressed an interest in the O2 but don't have the skills/desire to go the DIY route.
Once I had a list of people interested, I'd add that number to your list.

End of August will be the absolute final cut off, so please try and make sure that you get your order in before then :)

Quite a hive of activity this afternoon... I'm no good at multiquoting, so I will answer all the questions I can remember in an unorderly fashion:

BlueFusion - not to worry; we are all fighting for the same cause! I'll point any Aussies in your direction if they come to be looking for a pre assembled board.
Mr Slim & lenconian - 150 boards were £2.27 but we are probably going to end up hitting 200. At the moment, we are on about 180 or something (just have to finish adding the latest orders to the list).

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.