Simple DSD modulator for DSC2

Joined 2009
Paid Member
Mark used two hard disks:eek::mad:, I guess now is ok, I installed the pcm-dsd converter in the same hard disk where is the music. Look now open the sub-folder.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (34).png
    Captura de pantalla (34).png
    68.6 KB · Views: 87
That may be the problem. Reason for suspecting antivirus is the app got an error message that you posted before before saying it could not write a file and or create a sub-directory. That sounds like a permissions issue. However, Win10 doesn't do that here. One thing we know is different about your computer is your antivirus.

Guess you could try looking in your system logs and or any antivirus logs. Maybe set antivirus logging or messages to verbose, if it has that option.

Never liked Saracon myself. HQ Player Pro, probably better. Not cheap though...

Look, I do not know currently any better SW who is able to use 9. order SDM as you require to get the best of your source. As I tested this SW performance wise as for my DSD generator.

The real issue: it will never be able to real time convert. ... the break down about real time is about 2..3x times up convert. May with new I9 CPU's even better performance.

In other words a 8..10 order SDM is the best what you get ... at best would be this as on an external DSP HW as may real time conversion possible.