The diyAudio Firstwatt F6

PKI

Joined 2011
Paid Member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425331460.935774.jpg
Sorry for the delay guys, will try to finish them asap.

I'm listening to F6 right now and all I can say... oh boy I'm getting addicted to this amp. Incredible details from this tiny little amp. So this was all the rush to using this tiny little transformer :sing:

Bunch of thanks to Nelson Pass for sharing this amp.

Last edited:
I do not have a permanent working area. My lab is more mobile, so to speak, so setting up to test is time consuming. While I believe itnosnpossible that you at have a slight variation between the two sides due to slightly different layouts, I cannot imagine it would be great. If you have a specific concern about the layout, I would think pointing that out would open it for discussion and those with more layout experience would be able to discuss the potential problems that may arise from the concern.

No. Didiet's original layout was taken and corrections made. The errors lay in the pin arrangemt of the signal transformers. All else stayed the same. Mirrored are difficult, if not impossible. If there is a specific layout issue that someone has noticed that they believe will contribute to some negative outcome, now is the time. Corrections will be made and sent to store for them to move forward. I do not have the experience to create a professional layout. If there are seasoned folks who can help make for a better layout, it would be a great service to the forum for them to offer advice.