TPA3116D2 Amp

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
I tried ordering the YJ boards from Aliexpress and got a message saying that due to security reasons the order was closed and if I want to process the order, I need to file a claim on their website and submit copy of my ID or passport, a copy of both sides of the CC used, and a copy of the CC bank statement! Woa! that is way too much info. Are you guys having to do this too? This seems either a scam or just overboard.

I tried ordering the YJ boards from Aliexpress and got a message saying that due to security reasons the order was closed and if I want to process the order, I need to file a claim on their website and submit copy of my ID or passport, a copy of both sides of the CC used, and a copy of the CC bank statement! Woa! that is way too much info. Are you guys having to do this too? This seems either a scam or just overboard.

I ordered stuff from them yesterday and had no issues like that.

That sounds 100% fishy... at best.

Just needed CC information, nothing like that.

I've ordered from them before without issue. Admittedly, it's been awhile, so wonder if their policy has changed?

Random. Try ordering again in a couple of days. And obviously don't give away any information.

What would the world be without th eNSA ?

BTW has anyone of you all experimented with the output LC filter on the TPA3116 boards ? It seems Yuan Jing uses 22 µH coils which seems a too high value (according the data sheet) for 8 Ohm speakers. Got my boards today so I am just trying to gather info.

Last edited:

xrk,

This sounds too fishy, do not do it. All the info that the site is asking are what the authorities tell us do not give out.

How can buying a small amplifier impact national security??!! The chip and design are from the US!!

Try another seller.

Regards,