• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB For Salas I-Select Mesmerize Type input selector and volume control

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Teabag, include me in next go round, I would like 2 kits. Used one in my BA3 FE, now switches silently no annoying snaps at all.

Russellc

Signed up.
By the way, is there a BOM for I-Select? Just in case no more kits, and only boards available, in which case I would like 4.

Thanks,

Russellc

Demand of this board is stronger than previously it has. Must be catching on in separate threads. So no need to not supply kits as needed.

The first post has build guide, and rough idea of parts I use. (as Salas mentioned)
https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/gro...nput-selector-volume-control.html#post4716031

I can also send you the parts list from mouser if you want. The switcher I get elsewhere. I don't need to sell kits, just a convenience to you guys.

Joined 2003
Paid Member
Signed up.

Demand of this board is stronger than previously it has. Must be catching on in separate threads. So no need to not supply kits as needed.

The first post has build guide, and rough idea of parts I use. (as Salas mentioned)
https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/gro...nput-selector-volume-control.html#post4716031

I can also send you the parts list from mouser if you want. The switcher I get elsewhere. I don't need to sell kits, just a convenience to you guys.

The Kit is great, where do I sign up for these? I assumed they are not available yet, is there a waiting list? Or just keep eye on this thread? I see your "process" deal to click on, but when I scroll own to I-Select, nothing to click on...I'm probably missing it!

Thanks,

Russellc

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hi Tea-Bag, I was signed for one pcb, but would like to change it to full kit if you are willing to do kits. If not; then just bare pcb thanks!

I saw other people asking about kits, so if that is an option I would upgrade my request to a full kit. Board only is fine otherwise.

Thanks!

Should both be updated accordingly.
I will make a limited # of kits available, if I can get all the parts shipped to me.