100W Ultimate Fidelity Amplifier

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
hi everyone here is the update of PCB apex A16 hope OK now thank you if any mistake correction any suggestion please, and i remove the optional inductor coil

Nice work. I would make input BC546 flat face each other and thermally bond them with heatshrink tubing to give good thermal tracking.

Flip local heatsink near BC546 LTP to reduce heat effects.

That long left right loop of ground and speaker out is not good as it may induce current and is a long track for high current to go. Can speaker our be placed up high away from input stage transistors where noise pickup may be an issue?

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
Nice work. I would make input BC546 flat face each other and thermally bond them with heatshrink tubing to give good thermal tracking.

Flip local heatsink near BC546 LTP to reduce heat effects.

That long left right loop of ground and speaker out is not good as it may induce current and is a long track for high current to go. Can speaker out be placed up high away from input stage transistors where noise pickup may be an issue?

Hi sir Apex, just have finised the F100 and i have DC on output. The changes we have made is: BF420, BF421 replace with KSP44, KSP92 and 5r6 2w replace with 4r7 3w. Where did I go wrong? I tested the irfp transistors in another amplifier and are okay. Yellow light does not light. Please help my I'm a beginner. Thanks.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Hi sir Apex, just have finised the F100 and i have DC on output. The changes we have made is: BF420, BF421 replace with KSP44, KSP92 and 5r6 2w replace with 4r7 3w. Where did I go wrong? I tested the irfp transistors in another amplifier and are okay. Yellow light does not light. Please help my I'm a beginner. Thanks.

Connect input GND to PSU GND

Is a solder from polonia and is very bad solder have much (solder paste) rosin.
It is the first time i`m use this solder.
have a look at some soldering videos, it should look shiny.

recently i was soldering a 3 pin connector from a no name supplier, it wasn't getting soldered at all even after much heating, then i changed to TE 3-pin connectors, it was buttery smooth solder effort.. very very clean finish!