DIYA store "Wolverine" (Son of Badger) .... suggestions ??

Joined 2016
Paid Member
I believe I did find one problem on the BOM, just so everyone knows. R126A, R126B, 127A, R127B, the first first recommended resistor is a 10R, pretty sure that's a mistake, schematic is showing two 20R in parallel to total 10R with EF3-3, the EF3-4 adds a 10R in parallel with the first two.
Hi Guy's Harry has updated the bom, please download it from the dropbox folder - "Updated BOM 2022 March 27.xlsx"

Reactions: 3 users
Joined 2016
Paid Member
@reddish75 thanks for waiting.

These are the final hole locations for everyone's reference.
They show all the holes for the Wolverine EF3-3 & EF3-4 relative to the UMS (universal mounting system) which is used by the stores for their Heatsinks.
Please download the zip file to extract the DXF file.

For those who don't know a DXF file can be loaded into a CNC mill to automatically traverse in the x - y axis to locate and dill the holes accurately
if you are using your own Heatsink for the Wolverine Project.

Attachments

• Hole Pattern.png
    Hole Pattern.png
    40.9 KB · Views: 144
  • Hole Pattern dxf.zip
    93.7 KB · Views: 80
Reactions: 2 users
Joined 2019
Paid Member
I have updated the second page in the BOM, showing the output transistors that were tested or simulated. Hope that helps.
The MJL21193/94 transistors would not be my preferred choice and that is why they are not included in the main page of the BOM.
Thank you, all clear. I did order the NJWxxx parts because they fit the settings I was looking for, and they were listed in bold with asterisks showing **recommended. I know you all split up the workload, but perhaps if the parts are not recommended, remove that bold and asterisked notation also. It may remove some further confusion. Not sure if that fits into your area or another's.

:cheers:

@reddish75 thanks for waiting.

These are the final hole locations for everyone's reference.
They show all the holes for the Wolverine EF3-3 & EF3-4 relative to the UMS (universal mounting system) which is used by the stores for their Heatsinks.
Please download the zip file to extract the DXF file.

For those who don't know a DXF file can be loaded into a CNC mill to automatically traverse in the x - y axis to locate and dill the holes accurately
if you are using your own Heatsink for the Wolverine Project.

Thanks Stuart