• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB Thread for Salas SSLV1.1 BiB shunt reg

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Yes, it is okay to Paypal now!

Here is the deal.
Minikits have all been priced @ 10.00. This is an increase, but certainly makes math easier. :)

The kits will now include PRP-9372 -1/4W 27,47,270R resistors all TC25, or 25PPM.
This beats the 100PPM or even 50PPM that is quite common. These are being custom made for the group buy, and should be ready to ship by Mid January, when the group buy closes.
The 1R are improved Multicomp 1/4W 1R 50ppm 1%. (PRP doesn't do 1R Audio type)
Further, I am shipping with 7 red LEDS, and 3 Green LEDs per each kit, based on request for a more black and red look.

The updated minikit info is blogged here.
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/blogs/tea-bag/741-bib-minikits.html

Shipping only changes if you order more boards. Originally I did not factor in correctly the extra weight of the BiB boards, so the pricing of shipping is minimal 6, but can top off at 15.00 for international Priority boxes.

The group buy itself will close January 15th.

The PayPal information is located on the spreadsheet on cell L1. Please don't post to the thread.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Payments are coming in full steam. I will try to get a confirmation list soon.

Please make sure to include your DIYAudioname, and parts list in the paypal statement.
It helps me tremendously later.

There is NO need to Donate, but all extra funds requested as donation will go to support DIYaudio. The show does not go on without it and the members who keep the ball rolling forward.

BTW, alot of people have 69 in their diyaudioname - either you were all born in the same great year as me, or........your a bit kinky ! :)