• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB Thread for Salas SSLV1.1 BiB shunt reg

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Guys, and possible Gals,
Some production backlog I thought I would get away from with the boards and the Chinese New Year is going to delay the delivery of the boards.
I would have to close the GB this weekend in order to get delivery before the beginning of the Chinese new year. So the boards and kits will be delivered probably a week or two later than expected.
I realize this goes against my original expections, but this is a factor I cannot totally get around.

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Joined 2006
Paid Member
All
Please dont SORT the google spreadsheet - it messes it up for me, and potentially others.
It sorts it for everyone.
I've had to go back and revert the spreadsheet. I have attempted to put all payed people back in. If you've payed today, I should have reflected that.

All
Please dont SORT the google spreadsheet - it messes it up for me, and potentially others.
It sorts it for everyone.
I've had to go back and revert the spreadsheet. I have attempted to put all payed people back in. If you've payed today, I should have reflected that.

Hi Michael, the current spreadsheet shows the incorrect number of PCBs and kits i need which i have paid for. Is there anyway of changing it or do i leave it for you to change it. BTW the message accompanying the paypal payment reflect the correct boards and kits.
Quan.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hi Michael, the current spreadsheet shows the incorrect number of PCBs and kits i need which i have paid for. Is there anyway of changing it or do i leave it for you to change it. BTW the message accompanying the paypal payment reflect the correct boards and kits.
Quan.

Quan, Please adjust to what you paid for.
In the end, I try to use both to sort out the "intent" of what someone wants.
But having both match up saves those questions. Thanks for looking!

This last sort and whatnot seemed to have fouled it up a bit, so I just wanted to be clear that it hits us all.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Here is the current paylist I have.

mr-mouse
Rudi_Ratlos
wdoerr
josephus-69
Theodosis O.
wichers
heku
tornislv
Reactivepower