• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB Thread for Salas SSLV1.1 BiB shunt reg

Hi Tea-bag apologies on the delay with my payment I have had a little bit of a bad run lately with some spinal surgery 1 week before Xmas and a slow recovery.
I will ensure payment is made by the end of this week.
Again apologies for the slow payment and also a huge thank you to yourself and Salas for the kits and the group buy I understand how much effort goes into ensuring they go smoothly especially one this size.

Thanks guys
Archie

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hi Tea-bag apologies on the delay with my payment I have had a little bit of a bad run lately with some spinal surgery 1 week before Xmas and a slow recovery.
I will ensure payment is made by the end of this week.
Again apologies for the slow payment and also a huge thank you to yourself and Salas for the kits and the group buy I understand how much effort goes into ensuring they go smoothly especially one this size.

Thanks guys
Archie

No worries.
Hope your healing goes well.

Joined 2009
Paid Member
Nic, PM me the Paypal transaction ID. I cannot find it.
You may have paid the wrong address.
Yes - you are right. I paid twice in another GB! I hope organizer will refund!

A fast question: is it correct that with a balanced source I can "simply" use one DCB1/channel? What would shipping be for 3x(DCB1+kit)?
Cheers and sorry for the payment mess-up,
Nic

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Yes - you are right. I paid twice in another GB! I hope organizer will refund!

A fast question: is it correct that with a balanced source I can "simply" use one DCB1/channel? What would shipping be for 3x(DCB1+kit)?
Cheers and sorry for the payment mess-up,
Nic

Nic,
Check out the bottom of my blog entry for some work done by johnwmclean and nycavsr2000 for balanced configuration. Private message for custom shipping qoutes.

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/blogs/tea-bag/296-salas-dcb1-blue-edition.html

Joined 2006
Paid Member
oops.
Here it is!

apoopoo999
Tieftoener
flashgo
danielfoto
iancanada
4est
John Luckins