Is it possible to cover the whole spectrum, high SPL, low distortion with a 2-way?

I also think I am funny lmao....

When I was in first grade I told myself to not learn math because I didnt want to be blocked...I can remember those thoughts. I dont know what the hell I was thinking but it worked.... How did I know back then that 2+2 didnt always equal 4?

Reactions: 1 user
Joined 2009
Paid Member
Oh yes i fully agree that playing other instruments makes you evolve much faster on the one you don't play!
I get back to my 4 strings for some years...

Give me an oldschool sampler, some effects boxes and a synth and i can give you hours of inspiring background... despite i don't use mine for more than 7 years ( since my first son birth).

Happened recently with a 10 yo younger musician ( same style i was into) i met who laughed at my way to do it. After an hour tweaking he didn't look at me same way as before and though about investing in 'real instruments' ( main synth Serum for him - which i like a lot). He thought about colaborating too. Nah bro, i'm a bear! And you will steal my Mojo! ( which basically is tweaking knobs and do stupid routing things while looking like i seem concerned and in know of what i'm doing... full scam!) ;)

Last edited:
Here a good one.....

The impulse response....The perfect impulse response....0 transfer function....is a formula for God o_O Did you guys catch that?
I came to those conclusions well before I seen this video confirming my theory.....Theres some mathematical equation that explains the universe? The formula equals 0 also....

Ill try and find the video...but is it the God equation?

I think its this (not sure)
e^(iπ) +1=0

I had no idea of this....yet I was smart enough to see it in the impulse response....abstract reasoning....You also have to understand that God = truth....Which means to not add to or take away from....0 transfer function....

Came up with that a few weeks ago....Then when I randomly seen the video on the above formula and it also equated to 0....I was like....O...M....G.... I ammm a genius lol!!!

to further the philosophy...... You can not know ultimate truth without seeing whats above (positive) and below (negative) 0......... The more you can see of each side....the clearer you can see 0

mathematical proof of God....if you needed it.

Last edited:
Joined 2009
Paid Member
Our mind have a tendency to try to give a sense to entropy or chaos...

I had a revelation about the fact god might exist when i understood a layer of electroluminescent material had the same behavior than what our brain ask for loudness ( T4b in La2a compressor).

I should have gone out more often at that time ( which i did a lot djing 2 times a week at that period of my life... maybe an acid kickback so?!) :D

existentialism in the time of mastering monitor building...life's weird sometimes ain't it...
I havent really meaningfully opened my DAW in 2-3 years so I could focus on this thread....

When I Finally opened up Ableton a few weeks ago....and my brain could interpret the meters because of all the training you guys gave me here....and then my brain said to open up the 1/3octave RTA....I was like; what the hell do I need loudspeakers for outside of a checking work lol! Exaggerating slightly but seriously, all of the knowledge I learned here allows me to sound engineer in a way I never have, the 10years of playing around, before the 3 years in this thread.

I havent been to sleep and I have to wake my kids up in 30minutes

as I said persistence is a virtue of mine lol!

I was just explaining to my sons about hours logged on task vs Outcome of ability and how life is not that complicated....the people who are top performers also have more hours logged than anyone else....

I bet Geddes and Mabat concur.

Joined 2009
Paid Member
Yes ears are fine but understanding what happen, how to get there and HAVE a PLAN is faster. ;)

Early Turk? It's almost noon here! Why are you sleeping so long?! ;)

I Once read an interview of Lemmy where he laughed about people who sleeped. He should have told my kids too he used amphetamin daily and my wife and i don't! Little nasty creepers...

Howd.....you....know....that I had issues with dehydration....

My BP was through the roof recently....I have committed to drinking a glass of water every hour now...

Annd I think I am more sensitive to salt....so Potassium is now on my daily list...

Since doing that...I have fixed.......another......issue as well :ROFLMAO: at least it was working last night :ROFLMAO:

Now if that dont make you laugh....

How good I was....Let me be that guy who was the football champion back in high school.... at least I didnt turn into a dead beat :ROFLMAO: my time has come and gone....its all about the kids now.,..

Maybe its you, or you guys, who do not give yourself enough credit....I think you guys are special (y)

Recognising it is the first step ;)

One of the smartest things Ive said;
Wow, I'm smart....I know everything.....A person who thinks they know everything....knows nothing.....Yes....I know that too
:ROFLMAO:

Last edited: