The making of: The Two Towers (a 25 driver Full Range line array)

We have a 3rd car, also black. I guess we do like every color, as long as it's black...

I take the extra washing sessions for granted because I simply love black cars...

It looks way better in a picture than it really is, it has been repainted halfway trough it's life cycle. That pretty much destroid the protective zink barrier that was there from the factory. Engine and bottom are in good shape though.

We have a 3rd car, also black. I guess we do like every color, as long as it's black...

I take the extra washing sessions for granted because I simply love black cars...

It looks way better in a picture than it really is, it has been repainted halfway trough it's life cycle. That pretty much destroid the protective zink barrier that was there from the factory. Engine and bottom are in good shape though.

:cool:

Well, my all time favorite car has 12 cylinders, does that count? :D

attachment.php

1970 Porsche 917K – Robb Report

Attachments

• 83.jpg
    83.jpg
    425.5 KB · Views: 373
Neighbor showed up with a Countach when I was a teen, and it made an impression. Had to get the poster! It was so low down to the ground, top of the car was about chest high! ... and I was not a tall teen! A single back tire was as wide as my dad's car! Or so it seemed! :D

Can't believe they are coming up with a revised version in 2022!

Attachments

• Lamborghini-Countach-White-on-Red-9864.jpg
    Lamborghini-Countach-White-on-Red-9864.jpg
    754.5 KB · Views: 172
Neighbor showed up with a Countach when I was a teen, and it made an impression. Had to get the poster! It was so low down to the ground, top of the car was about chest high! ... and I was not a tall teen! A single back tire was as wide as my dad's car! Or so it seemed! :D

Can't believe they are coming up with a revised version in 2022!

I think the Countach of today is nothing like the original... the original also was a revelation, no-one ever seen a car like that those days

Neighbor showed up with a Countach when I was a teen, and it made an impression.
I suggest you to see (there are English subtitles) two interviews to the minds behind the mechanics and style of that Lambo (and ther Miura, anc Lancia Stratos, and many other italian jewels of that era):
Stanzani Racconta: L'ultima Supercar di Ferruccio Lamborghini (mai nata) - Intervista di D. Cironi - YouTube
Gandini Racconta: I trucchi del mestiere e i segreti del Maestro - intervista di D.Cironi (SUBS) - YouTube

If you go through Davide Cironi's channel, you can see some very interesting interviews to designers of that marvelleus era of supercars.

I suggest you to see (there are English subtitles) two interviews to the minds behind the mechanics and style of that Lambo (and ther Miura, anc Lancia Stratos, and many other italian jewels of that era):
Stanzani Racconta: L'ultima Supercar di Ferruccio Lamborghini (mai nata) - Intervista di D. Cironi - YouTube
Gandini Racconta: I trucchi del mestiere e i segreti del Maestro - intervista di D.Cironi (SUBS) - YouTube

If you go through Davide Cironi's channel, you can see some very interesting interviews to designers of that marvelleus era of supercars.

Cool!

Thanks!