Topping PA5 (TPA325X) : Is a modification worth it? ?

Ah ok. Je suis le contraire. J'ai le Loxjie A30, mais je préfère le son des amplis TPA3255.

I think once more that is a question of taste.
I think that Infineon chips sound warmer than TPA325x chips. Spec Corp that is a famous Japanese firm is using Infineon chips in their $ 3500 best amps....
Both Merus and Tpa325X chips have a great thd+n figure but they sound totally different in term of "sound signature."

I think once more that is a question of taste.
I think that Infineon chips sound warmer than TPA325x chips. Spec Corp that is a famous Japanese firm is using Infineon chips in their $ 3500 best amps....
Both Merus and Tpa325X chips have a great thd+n figure but they sound totally different in term of "sound signature."
So is it the chip alone that determines the sound signature?

I can make this DAC chip sound 20 different ways on the same board. Depending on configuration

03AB34BE-A693-4834-A925-49EF35E402DE.jpeg

It's an evaluation board ? How many channels ?
Yes there’s 2x 2 channel chips. Each a different package type. 1 has the worlds best opamp after it that you can optionally add into the signal chain. Many different clocking schemes are possible, as well as power regulation schemes. And different ways to get the digital signal to the chip. And that doesn’t include the infinite ways it can be tuned in the internal firmware.