True Wireless Stereo (TWS) Bluetooth for Speakers

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
I have now confirmed that each board have a mono output of left/right on each respective board with a classic, Money from the dark side of the moon. The pan from left to right makes it obvious.
Because playing a system tuning track that literally say righ channel left channel is no sport..
If the dsp only would support processing of the individual outputs/ left/ right then these could have been used as a active crossover for a two way.
Do a YT search for “stereo audio test”. It will have stuff playing left or right and panning.

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
The single audio channel can be routed via crossovers to all the amp channels. I'm currently using TinySine TS7800B (Apt-X) boards (2 X 50W plus 1 X 100W) in 3-way speakers. Each board has the same crossover network which divides the single audio channel into woofer, mid and tweeter outputs.
The TinySine has built in DSP crossover? That’s really cool.

It comes with a crossover project installed (attachment), but you need SigmaStudio to adjust it. I always create my own.

Attachments

• TinySine V3 Crossover.jpg
    TinySine V3 Crossover.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 196
Hi all,
I like very much the choice xrk971 made of TPA3110 with TWS bluetooth board, simple and effective...but if I have several mono amplifiers at my disposal and I want to drive them independently, let's say one for the right channel and the other for the left channel, in such case, which TWS board do you suggest? I don't need DSP controls, just 2 simple boards. Thanks!

Hi all,
I like very much the choice xrk971 made of TPA3110 with TWS bluetooth board, simple and effective...but if I have several mono amplifiers at my disposal and I want to drive them independently, let's say one for the right channel and the other for the left channel, in such case, which TWS board do you suggest? I don't need DSP controls, just 2 simple boards. Thanks!

TSA6014 - Bluetooth Audio Receiver (TWS/Apt-X) is a possible solution for your application​

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
Hi all,
The AIYIMA is mono and can play left or right in stereo once paired.
1661234271089.jpeg

I have received the boards, and it has some cool features. I chatted with the seller and got their version of ACP-workbench sent to my mail. Same software as Acrylic? As soon as you plug the board in the computer it switch to usb sound card mode. The software is responsive and I had no problem to make a correction eq for a pair of headphones I made.
One button to switch between Bluetooth, line in, usb sound. And for a few seconds ago the seller finally told me how to put it in TWS.
Turn of Bluetooth on the iPhone in my case and press the button on the board three seconds on both board at the same time. Then the boards will present themselves as right and left channel.
The fun can begin!
Many questions to be answered, how the eq on one board will affect the other, can it be used to make a two way per board?
the EQ setting should be good because Arylic uses the same chip for its wifi streamers - it has the same USB interface for setting up the tone and other features.
But it would also depend on the Bluetooth type ie AAC or APTX HD going into the built-in DSP?

maybe i m wrong

Am I overlooking the board options available from TinySine, or is there not one that would fit my requirements of 2-way DSP with aptX? I want to build a pair of wireless 2-way bookshelf speakers.
Not that I have found. One could use two Tinysine TSA6014 for the TWS at $16 a piece, and use them to feed two Dayton DSP-250 for Sigma Studio DSP and 2x50 watts at $36 a piece. $52 per side plus power supplies.

TSA6014
DSPB-250

I have another question about TWS + DSP. 1, do the DSPs on their 2.1 boards also work on the subwoofer channel? And more importantly, if I'm getting 2 boards for 2 channels, do both boards need DSP modules, or does the DSP from a "master" board go out to any boards piggybacking on it?

I have received the boards, and it has some cool features. I chatted with the seller and got their version of ACP-workbench sent to my mail. Same software as Acrylic? As soon as you plug the board in the computer it switch to usb sound card mode. The software is responsive and I had no problem to make a correction eq for a pair of headphones I made.
One button to switch between Bluetooth, line in, usb sound. And for a few seconds ago the seller finally told me how to put it in TWS.
Turn of Bluetooth on the iPhone in my case and press the button on the board three seconds on both board at the same time. Then the boards will present themselves as right and left channel.
The fun can begin!
Many questions to be answered, how the eq on one board will affect the other, can it be used to make a two way per board?
Can you help me with getting this software ? I have contacted the vendor but four times they send it. The files never made it to my email.

I tried to just use the acrylic acpworkbench but it is not configured for the chip.

Any suggestions or way to get this software, I really want to get bluetooth working

Thanks

Marc