True Wireless Stereo (TWS) Bluetooth for Speakers

Can you help me with getting this software ? I have contacted the vendor but four times they send it. The files never made it to my email.

I tried to just use the acrylic acpworkbench but it is not configured for the chip.

Any suggestions or way to get this software, I really want to get bluetooth working

Thanks

Marc
I one way or another I’ll get it to you.

You could try to reach out to this vendor and ask for the software
Made-in-China Store
https://m.aliexpress.com/store/v3/h....htm&sellerAdminSeq=239608238&srcSns=sns_Copy

And this
Nvarcher Audio Store
https://m.aliexpress.com/store/v3/h....htm&sellerAdminSeq=238336313&srcSns=sns_Copy

I have another question about TWS + DSP. 1, do the DSPs on their 2.1 boards also work on the subwoofer channel? And more importantly, if I'm getting 2 boards for 2 channels, do both boards need DSP modules, or does the DSP from a "master" board go out to any boards piggybacking on it?
I'm still wondering about this. I guess I will email TinySine and report back.

Both boards will need DSP. The Bluetooth module's output is an input to the DSP. In TWS the master bluetooth board receives both channels, but sends one channel to the slave board and outputs the other channel to its DSP. I use TinySine's 7800B boards. In your SigmaStudio project you can route the single channel to any of the three 2.1 amps, subwoofer (PBTL) included.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I also have been amazed that there do not seem to be any good TWS bluetooth speakers available. I finally found this forum and purchased a pair of Fluance reference bookshelf speakers and a pair of tinysine TSA3118B boards. Tinysine support told me I do not need a dummy load on the channel not in use. I am trying to use the boards with Windows 10. My computer is not new, so I had to upgrade the M.2 wireless card (now using one with Intel AX210 chip). Everything functions and I FINALLY got Aptx working. I had to disable two way communication to the boards - didn't want it anyway. There are still two issues.
1. The sound has to play for a second before I hear anything from the speakers (minor issue).
2. I have latency problems (maybe half a second). This is an annoyance when watching movies.

I may try one of the USB bluetooth devices, knowing that it might not help.

I am really enjoying hearing music in stereo again. The speakers are nearly 20 ft. apart. I don't mind the power supply wire at each speaker, the goal was to eliminate the need for the long wires feeding the audio source. The Fluance speakers seem to be a good quality product at a reasonable price. I will put the tinysine boards in some sort of enclosure.

IMG_4396 - Copys.jpg

Does any one know the technical reason why BT has to have the stupid latency issue?

It's unfathomable to me that the worlds most popular wireless audio interface cant be used for live performance - because you strum your guitar and half a second later sound comes out. IMHO, the designers responsible for that aspect should get a vintage 3 stooges style dope-slap...

I thought of putting the Tinysine in the cabinet, but there isn't a good way to open it. I could have built my own speakers, but my wife said don't bother, she would get me the Fluance speakers for Christmas! The link between the boards doesn't work well if they are too close to the floor, so depending on placement, a separate box works better.
I decided to use a sophisticated, Tinysine branded, climate friendly, upcycling approach for the board enclosures which are in themselves recyclable.

Translation: "Dad Gum, I can use them cardboard boxes they came in!! And they're FREE!"

My computer audio tone controls do not work with bluetooth devices, so I installed Equalizer APO. It works quite well and I get surprising amounts of bass from the Fluance speakers. I only adjusted the bass so far. Does anyone have experience with good ways to reduce the latency?

IMG_4399 - Copy.JPG IMG_4400 - Copy.JPG IMG_4401 - Copy.JPG IMG_4402 - Copy.JPG IMG_4403 - Copy.JPG

I believe the latency issue is due to Windows 10. As far as I can tell, Win10 does not natively support APTX low latency. If I can find a driver (Intel ax210 wireless) that includes APTX LL, then it might solve my latency problem. I don't think the normal Intel provided drivers include it, but it is possible that some PCs are sold with drivers supporting APTX LL. I have not found one yet. I spend a LOT of time fixing Windows bugs. Some people have had good results with USB bluetooth transmitters, others still have problems.

This and many other issues are pushing me towards Linux. I plan to gradually transition to Linux before MS stops providing security updates for Win10 (Oct 2025). Overall, my setup is working very well for music.

Has anyone seen a completely wireless TWS with wireless subwoofer channel? So 2.1 setup in TWS.
you would need to use a BT multipoint system and then use onboard DSP to separate out the 0.1 signal.

TSA6175 Multipoint Reciever [can also act as master]

This is just the module which can be put into and of the TinySine BT boards (including ones with onboard DSP): https://www.tinyosshop.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1096

Alternately, you could go real jank and setup like this:

BT receiver --> TSA1701 [use dsp to separate 0.1 channel] --> out 1 to subwoofer amp
--> Out 2 to TWS transmitter --->TWS reciever in left and right speakers

Last edited:
I wonder if in TWS, if you feed auxiliary RCA or 3.5mm stereo input to the master, does it play stereo automatically or that is only for BT connection?
Did you ever try this setup?

I emailed with Tim at TinySine and I asked him this question but I'm not sure if he fully understood my intent. He recommended that I use the TSA6014 to transmit from Aux in to other TWS speakers. It wasn't clear if the unit would output one channel over BT and the other over Line out at the same time.

No I didn’t. I did find another BT TWS DSP that performs 2.1 and EQ or XO duties. Ordered it but hasn’t arrived yet.

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mrIdbOO

In case you aren't aware, that board uses an MVsilicon (Shanghai Mountain View Silicon) BP1048B2. Programming is done with ACPWorkbench.

I can't find a download for the datasheet, but this Ali link for the bare IC has all the pages of the datasheet posted as images...

https://www.aliexpress.com/i/3256804589587740.html?

There's also a TPA3118 board available that uses the same chip for only a few dollars more than just the DSP board...

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256803992176562.html?

Last edited:
I got this board and the version 1.

And it got a connector for an external antenna.
I have two at home of v1 and v2. But so far haven’t really had the time to explore every aspect of them.
Could anybody take a guess on what type of connector this board have? I ordered two external antennas from Amazon “ipex/U.FL”
naively thinking there is a standard.

But these won’t stay on, I can force fit it and glue it in place but.. It would be better to have the right one.

And can anybody take an educated guess regarding the on board antenna, should the 0ohm resistor be soldered off when using an external antenna?

Attachments

• DC054010-DA2B-49C3-8B22-59DBAFA1AE91.jpeg
    DC054010-DA2B-49C3-8B22-59DBAFA1AE91.jpeg
    372.2 KB · Views: 129