True Wireless Stereo (TWS) Bluetooth for Speakers

I initially thought ACPWorkbench was Arylic's but now I think it is MVSilicon's. If you have the correct version program for the chip used and the pcb is designed as MVSilicon intended, it should work
https://cdn.shopifycdn.net/s/files/1/0072/6899/1049/files/ACPWorkbench-ENG.pdf?v=1599874237

Seems to be mvsilicon.

And after last nights trials I’m starting to loose hope, I’ve been fooling myself and thinking the eq actually get programmed to the board but it’s when I load a save config file on the computer it gets live updated.

I asked wondom/sure that is one of the reseller of that board. And they said it’s missing a way to access the programming pins/usb connection.
But there is another version that I linked to that have a connection for usb programming.
I can clearly see the 4 pin header next to the IC in the pictures.

I found v2.24.0 of the software. Not sure which boards it's meant for. If it's different than what you have and you want to try it, I can give a link.

Last edited:
Me too, that’s why I asked.

Attachments

• 535C8F25-4812-4C61-9FD5-7639FF4B0E16.jpeg
    535C8F25-4812-4C61-9FD5-7639FF4B0E16.jpeg
    176 KB · Views: 258
I can confirm that with version 2.33.0 I’m able to deactivate the low pass on the mono output on the 2.1 version, write to memory and unplug the unit, close the program and plug it in again with the program closed and the low pass is still deactivated.
And the same goes for wireless connection.

Success!